Singing holidays in june, august & september
Treat yourself to a singing holiday in the most beautiful part of France between Cahors and Sarlat. Small ensemble singing for choristers who can hold a tune and can sing in an ensemble with three voices per vocal section. Click here for dates and more information!
…Where are the singing holidays?
• we rehearse in one of the ancient churches of the Bouriane region (46 Lot, Southwest France)
• near-by towns with shops are Prayssac, Cazals, Salviac, Puy-l’Eveque
• B&B and holiday homes available in the immediate surroundings
Please note that all information about singing holidays in france on this website is subject to changes according to regulations concerning the pandemic.
Meanwhile, enjoy the S.o.S. virtual projects for singers
In October 2020, of course the singing holidays had to be cancelled. So we had to think of something else, and the first Save Our Songs project was launched. Whence the name? Because we have to keep singing, saving our songs, and perhaps through the singing, saving our souls too. And in the process, we are meeting new friends, and discovering new possibilities.
New dates – new projects, click here.
Save Our Songs is
- Inspirational small ensemble projects for choir singers
- Five weeks of rehearsing, recording & singing lessons
- Zoom Café sessions to meet singers from all over the world
- Improve your singing technique thanks to individual coaching
- Improve your presentation when filming yourself on video
- As a souvenir, you receive two video-clips of the songs we studied & recorded, starring YOU and your fellow nightingales
- Click to see all dates, repertoire & additional information (you will be re-directed)