Singing holidays in the final weeks of july & august
Provided the government decides to allow tourism again, there will be two singing holidays this year. Click here for dates and more information!
…Where is it?
• we rehearse in one of the ancient churches close to Cazals
• near-by towns with shops are Prayssac, Cazals, Salviac, Puy-l’Eveque
• B&B and holiday homes available in the immediate surroundings
Please note that all information on this website is subject to changes according to regulations concerning the pandemic.
semi-virtual projects worldwide
In October 2020, the first Save Our Songs project was launched. Whence the name? Because we have to keep singing, saving our songs, and perhaps through the singing, saving our souls too. And in the process, we are meeting new friends, and discovering new possibilities.
Save Our Songs #5 is finished now, and after the summer we will continue. Send me an email if you are interested, so I can keep you posted about new dates.
Save Our Songs is
- My conviction that we have to look at what we can do, instead of what we cannot do.
- Inspirational small ensemble projects for choir singers
- Five weeks of rehearsing, recording & singing lessons
- Zoom Café sessions to meet singers from all over the world
- Improve your singing technique thanks to individual coaching
- As a souvenir, you receive two video-clips of the songs we studied & recorded, starring YOU and your fellow nightingales
- Click to see all dates, repertoire & additional information (you will be re-directed)