Singing Holidays in the Lot (Cazals, 46250)
Your Singing Holiday price – € 290 – includes
- Six days of singing & group coaching from 9.15 – 12.15
- The daily rehearsals take place in medieval / romanesque churches.
- Two optional afternoon vocal workshops from 4.30 – 6.00 pm.
- A lovely, diverse programme with online sheet music available.
- Online recordings of all parts.
- Final concert.
Accommodation – B&B – don’t worry about your meals, just sing
- Le Clos des Buis on walking distance from Cazals (our ‘H.Q.’). Breakfast, meals in village.
- Roc de Latge 7 kms from Cazals in complete peace & silence. All meals.
- Maison de Fortitude in lively Salviac. All meals. Restaurants within walking distance.
- Please make sure you book in time if you opt for B&B as these accommodations are booked full quickly, especially in the high season.
Accommodation – self catering
- You may want to cater for yourself. There are lovely gîtes (holiday homes) and a local campsite in Cazals.
- The website of the Tourist Office has all the information. English spoken.
To request a booking form, please send me an email (click here).
There will be a joint evening meal on the first and last nights (not included in overall price, approx. € 26 per person).
Arrival and departure days are Sundays. Singing Course days are Monday thru Saturday from 9.15 – 12.00 with workshops on two days from 4.30 – 6.00 pm.
- Please note that in this part of the world, most Chambres d’Hôtes (B&B’s) cannot accommodate special diets for gluten intolerance. Some do vegetarian cuisine.
- The venues in which we rehearse and perform, are hundreds of years old. If you book a singing holiday with us, you are aware of the risks of thresholds, uneven flooring and other potential hazards, inside as well as outside.
- Because of our work in mostly medieval venues and ancient villages our Singing Holidays are not suitable for people with mobility issues as there is no disabled access.
To request a booking form, or receive my newsletter, please send me an email (click here).