Stay-at-home ONLINE projects – click here
Singing Holidays in Southwest france, dates in 2021
- 26 July – 1 August
- 23 August – 29 August
- 6 September – 12 September
provided that authorities will permit us to organize these events.
Singing Holidays in Southwest France are…
• Singing holiday weeks in a stunning part of France
• Six all morning sessions 9.30 – 12.15 (Mon-Sat)
• time free for relaxing and sightseeing
• repertoire from all style periods
• vocal technique
• great food – the cuisine of the Southwest
• the life of La Douce France in a picturesque village
• famous sites and castles of the Lot / Dordogne within reach
…Where is it?
• we rehearse in one of the ancient churches close to Cazals
• near-by towns with shops & restaurants are Prayssac, Cazals, Salviac, Puy-l’Eveque
• B&B and holiday homes available in the immediate surroundings
• click for website of tourist offices near Cazals – Salviac and Prayssac – Puy-l’Eveque – Lot Valley
…easy access from where you live:
• good flight connections to Bergerac, Brive, Limoges and Toulouse
• good train connections from Paris to Cahors
• car rental possibilities at Brive, Limoges, Toulouse and Cahors
Please note: flights-with-car-rental-packages (‘flight/car rental all-inclusive’) have sometimes resulted in unpleasant surprises concerning insurance. It seems recommendable to book your car directly with the car rental service of your choice and communicate with them directly, or to check carefully the terms and conditions of your rental contract.
To request a booking form, or receive my newsletter, please send me an email (click here).