Singing Holidays in Southwest france, dates in 2022
- 12 June – 19 June
- NEW DATES 14 August -21 August (within school holidays)
- 4 September – 10 September
Singing Holidays in Southwest France are…
• singing holiday weeks in a stunning part of France
• six all morning sessions (Mon-Sat) studying repertoire, learning about vocal technique
• optional afternoon workshops ‘Backing Vocal Project’ with solo opportunities
• time free for relaxing and sightseeing
• repertoire includes different styles
• great food – the cuisine of the Southwest
• the life of La Douce France in a picturesque village
• famous sites, walking tracks, towns, castles &c. of the Lot / Dordogne within reach
…Where is it?
• we rehearse in one of the ancient churches close to Cazals (46, Lot department)
• near-by towns with shops & restaurants are Prayssac, Cazals, Salviac, Puy-l’Eveque
• B&B and holiday homes available in the immediate surroundings
• click for website of tourist offices near Cazals – Salviac and Prayssac – Puy-l’Eveque – Lot Valley
…easy access from where you live:
• good flight connections to Bergerac, Brive, Limoges and Toulouse
• good train connections from Paris to Cahors
• car rental possibilities at Brive, Limoges, Toulouse and Cahors
Please note: flights-with-car-rental-packages (‘flight/car rental all-inclusive’) have sometimes resulted in unpleasant surprises concerning insurance. It seems recommendable to book your car directly with the car rental service of your choice and communicate with them directly, or to check carefully the terms and conditions of your rental contract.
To request a booking form, or receive my newsletter, please send me an email (click here).