Singing Holidays in the Lot (Cazals, 46250)
1 – 8 July 2018 (booked full) | 2 – 9 September 2018
Your Singing Holiday price – € 290 – includes
- Six days of singing & group coaching from 9.15 – 12.00
- The daily rehearsals take place in medieval / romanesque churches.
- Two optional afternoon vocal workshops from 4.30 – 6.00 pm.
- A lovely programme with online sheet music available.
- Online recordings of all parts.
- Final concert, singing with local musicians.
Accommodation – B&B – don’t worry about meals, just sing
- Recommended! Luxury B&B on walking distance from Cazals (our ‘H.Q.’) with breakfast and fine evening cuisine. Contact us as soon as possible if you are interested in this option as places in this picturesque B&B are limited.
- Also recommended! Charming B&B in neighbouring village with breakfast and three course evening meals, English owned. Contact us for more details.
Accommodation – self catering
- You may want to cater for yourself. There are good gîtes (holiday homes) in the beautiful and characteristic style of the region.
- Write to us to get the best addresses as soon as possible.
There will be a joint evening meal on the first and last nights (not included in overall price, approx. € 25 per person apéritif, wine, coffee included).
Arrival and departure days are Sundays. Singing Course days are Monday thru Saturday from 9.15 – 12.00 with workshops on two days from 4.30 – 6.00 pm.
- Please note that in this part of the world, most Chambres d’Hôtes (B&B’s) cannot accommodate special diets for gluten intolerance. Some do vegetarian cuisine.
- The venues in which we rehearse and perform, are hundreds of years old. If you book a singing holiday with us, you are aware of the risks of thresholds, uneven flooring and other potential hazards, inside as well as outside.
- Because of our work in mostly medieval venues and ancient villages our Singing Holidays are not suitable for people with mobility issues as there is no disabled access.